Terms & Conditions
“Riyadh Airports” is a Saudi Company established under the law of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to manage and operate King Khaled International Airport (KKIA).
Through this website, the company provide all services and information needed by the website visitors regarding KKIA.
During your visit to this website, you agree to commit to these terms and conditions which are applied to all visitors.
At any time, Riyadh Airport Company reserves its right to hold or stop your login to the website in case of breaching any of these terms and conditions.
During your login, you are only allowed to use it based on these conditions and for legal purposes only and agree to refrain from committing any of the below behaviors:
- Login or use the website in a way that breaches laws and regulations of kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any other country regulations.
- Fraud or Login in illegal way.
- Intentional use of any program or equipment which lead to any abuse.
- Sending any programs or viruses to damage the website.
- Block the website or any part of it
- Using the website in a way that violates the company rights or any third-party rights.
- Using the website for impersonation.
- Sending programs with viruses, trojan horses, any codes or files to change, destroy or blocking the website.
- Blocking the website or any part of it by increasing the load or sending advertisements.
Any breach of above terms and conditions will lead to legal actions against the violator according to KSA laws and procedures.
We reserve our rights based on our discretion and at any time to modify any part of this website including these terms and conditions.